... cos we simply had to take Monday off to recover from the latest Reserve Bank blow...
1. Before we unleashed the doom-and-gloom, can we please take a moment to marvel at the awesomeness that is Brandon Lipman?
2. Ok so back to business, late Friday afternoon the Reserve Bank served up another wham-bang at the investors community by hiking the cost of borrowing for non-occupying property owners. Is it a knee-jerk reaction to how unfazed and financial and investment communities are towards the 30% deposit rule? Only Graeme knows. Sneaky sneaky. Yes, a blow to investor no doubt but the ultimate losers are still the tenants.
3. Aucklands disproportionate growth is once again in the spotlight. Economist Ganesh Nana paints a grim picture of the future awaiting us.
4. Hey, looks like Nick has found some land in Auckland!
5. The oracles at the NZIER have spoken. Looks like rates are going to hold for as long as 2017.
6. Is there a housing bubble? You be the judge.
7. A light hearted wrap up to this week's list: entry level? My foot!
What have you been keeping an eye on? Comment and share below!