2. Perhaps rather unsurprising, the rising prices in the residential market is pushing ma-and-pa investors into the commercial sphere – a market that is usually preserved for the savvy and the elite.
3. The Auckland housing crisis is gathering so much speed even the Americans are weighing in now.
4. Property is on everyone’s lips these days, which is more a reason why we need educated and informed opinions on how we can solve the Auckland housing crisis.
5. Sweeping changes to the Building Act are to be expected says Nick Smith.
6. What bubble? BNZ says that while there is an affordability issue, we are not in bubble territory at all.
7. Finally, one for the nay-sayers. Landlords are insulating rental properties after all!
What have you been keeping an eye on? Comment and share below!