Date/Time: Date(s) - 8 December 2021, 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
45-minute web session streaming from 12 pm
Post-stream replay available
Presentation by Craeg Williams, tenancy.co.nz
Good property managers are worth their weight in gold. The question is, how do you find them in an unregulated market and when you do, how do you work with them to maximise your outcome?
We’ve asked tenancy.co.nz General Manager Craeg Williams (who has spent a career working with property managers and engaged their services as a private landlord) to share his perspective on the matter.
- What makes a property manager ‘good’ in an unregulated market;
- How can landlords vet a prospective property manager;
- What can landlords reasonably expect from their property manager in terms of service delivery and standards;
- Reflecting on Craeg’s own experience navigating the market, what are some of the successes and failures; and
- How to handle service complaints and disputes.
Craeg is the General Manager of tenancy.co.nz.
The webinar access link will be emailed to you immediately after registration. Please make sure your browser has enabled popup windows for the registration to flow through seamlessly.