*Members Only* APIA Webinar - How to build and develop in Auckland successfully
Capacity: 100 (24% booked)
1-hour webinar starting from 7.00pm
Presentation by Bayard McKenzie, The Development Collective
How to explore opportunities and make progress in this market
Experienced planner and developer Bayard McKenzie of The Development Collective will talk about how various changes in the Auckland market is conditioning the way properties are being developed. This webinar is suitable for all property enthusiasts who is interested in manufacturing equity and generating cash flow through development projects big and small.
Specific talking points include:
- Your opportunities as an investor
- The changing market including current council regulations and building legislations;
- Market dynamics and their downstream effects on development projects;
- How can you make the most of your investment/land;
- What are the opportunities out there to watch out for
- What makes a successful development
- Case studies of successful projects with a particular emphasis on why they worked
- Understanding the complexities of development, navigating the multi-faceted industry with a view to de-risk at every step of the way;
- Common development roadblocks and uncertainties as well as how to overcome them.
If you have any specific questions you wish Bayard to address at this webinar, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the event.
Member Only Event
Please login to register for this event.
Please login to register for FREE to this event.
If you aren't a member you can register here