*Members Only* APIA Takapuna - Renovating for serious profits
Capacity: 80 (70% booked)
Presentation by Mark Trafford, Maintain To Profit
Taitamariki Girl Guide Hall, 8 Auburn Street, Takapuna
Doors open 6.30pm
Doors close 7.00pm
How to manufacture equity and generate a strong cash return with renovation
Renovating is an attractive strategy for property investors to instantly add value and boost cash-flow, when done right. So many investors underestimate the many hidden dangers of renovation and end up achieve less than satisfactory results.
Experienced investor and professional renovator, Mark Trafford, combines his experience in both industries to speak decisively on what it is you need to know if you want to renovate for serious profits.
Specific talking points at this session will cover:
- How to choose your next renovation project
- Making the most money from your existing property
- Does your project require council approval
- Ensuring an accurate budget for every renovation project
- How to negotiate and manage tradesmen
- The order and sequence of construction
- Health & Safety responsibilities on your renovation
- Project management companies or self-management of your renovation
- How to maximize your sale price when selling
Member Only Event
Please login to register for this event.
Please login to register for FREE to this event.
If you aren't a member you can register here